Who is this course for?
This course is designed for professionals who constantly find themselves battling with issues related to time management. For example, meeting deadlines, trying to prioritise workload, spending time searching for document and emails, constantly working late and feeling stressed.
This course will benefit both you and your organisation, as your ability to manage time, set and achieve goals will enhance both personal and
organisational productivity. Being able to plan ahead, prioritise tasks and manage resources effectively are all key elements of this course that will help you to win time back.
- Identifying personal objectives and goals
Current time management analysis
- Analysing your approach to time management
- Categorising importance of tasks
- Identifying personal styles and strengths
- Left and right brain preferences
Setting and achieving goals
- Setting SMART goals
- Identifying tasks and milestones
- Visualisation and goal achievement
Time-saving tools and techniques
- Identifying personal time-takers and distractions
- Learning to say 'no'
- Diary keeping
- Creating document management system
- Organising your emails
Creating a personal plan
- Revisiting your goals and objectives
- Creating a personal plan for goal achievement
|Standard||Tue 3 May 2016||Limehouse||FULL||£460|
|Standard||Wed 8 Jun 2016||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Wed 27 Jul 2016||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Thu 29 Sep 2016||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Mon 24 Oct 2016||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Fri 18 Nov 2016||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Wed 4 Jan 2017||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Thu 2 Feb 2017||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Fri 3 Mar 2017||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Thu 30 Mar 2017||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Tue 25 Apr 2017||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Mon 22 May 2017||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Fri 16 Jun 2017||Limehouse||£460|
|Standard||Fri 7 Jul 2017||Bloomsbury||£460|
|Standard||Wed 26 Jul 2017||Limehouse||£460|
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Reasons to use us.
- Transparent quality control
- Live 12-month schedule/bookings
- Courses never cancelled
- Reschedule in seconds
- Online quote
- 24 months training support