Time Management Skills Training
Anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness through time management, will benefit from this Time Management training course. Duration: 1 Day
Training course contents:
Time Management Training: The Fast and Easy Way to Boost Productivity
Modern life is busy. With so many distractions and demands on our attention, wasting time is easy to do. That’s why improving time management skills has never been more important to your success.
Time Management training course you’re getting all the expert training materials you need to dramatically improve your organisation’s efficiency and productivity.
The benefits of time management training:
- Train your team to be proactive not reactive.
- Get people to stop and think about their time to prevent them working in auto-pilot.
- Improve your organisation’s productivity by getting people to focus on the most important tasks and then getting them done.
- Reduce stress by coaching people to complete tasks on time and cut procrastination.
- Improve the quality of tasks completed by ensuring your team are not always rushing to finish projects on time.
- Improve people’s work/life balance by ensuring time is used as efficiently as possible. No more working late simply because time was used poorly.
Get these benefits and more when you use our professionally created time management course. These materials allow you to run an effective session that really makes participants think about their time and work efficiency.
What you learn
What are your time bandits? – An activity that encourages participants to work together to identify what prevents them making the best use of their time.
If I had more time – Participants ponder what they would do if extra time is available to them .
Ambitions and Long Term Goals – Participants complete our aspirations questionnaire to help them identify their long term goals.
Turning Goals into Reality – An activity to help participants plan the activities which turns ambition into reality.
The 1’s – A look at medium and short term planning.
Managing Interruptions – Identifying and management of interruptions that interfere with our effectiveness.
Procrastination – Activities to help participants recognise that they procrastinate, why they do it and how to manage it.
Managing meetings – We investigate the cost of poorly managed or unnecessary meetings and consider how to overcome these issues.
Delegation – Participants examine some delegation advice from famous people and consider the relevance to themselves.
By the end of this time management training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise what prevents them from making the best use of their time
- Make necessary long medium and short term plans to help schedule and organise activities
- Manage their ‘To Do List’ effectively
- Control interruptions so they have limited impact
- Recognise and manage common time wasters
- Identify why they procrastinate and how to manage it
- Course Feed Back Rating