Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix. This one-day telemarketing course shows you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalise each sales call.
What you learn:
The current outline for the telemarketing course teaches you to:
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximise your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
During the course you cover:
During this interactive, linked and practical telemarketing course, you will learn about:
- Verbal communication
- To serve and delight
- Exceptional things about telephone sales
- Building trust
- Negotiation primer
- Communication essentials
- Developing your script
- Pre-call planning
- Phone tag and call backs
- Following up and closing the sale
All our in house training course are available to tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for you training, tailored to suit you.
In house training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 (ex travel charged at 45 pence per mile)
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £295 per delegate including refreshments/certificate/manual