Sage 50 Payroll Training
Sage 50 Payroll Training software is geared towards meeting the individual requirements of your business and our Sage payroll courses represent a perfect complement to it. Our training courses will enable you to make the best use of your Sage 50 Payroll software, acquire the necessary confidence and expertise to enhance the efficiency of your business and stay one step ahead of your competitors. It is also an extremely valuable addition to your C.V. when you are applying for a job or looking for promotion.
Your software represents a major investment in your business and it can provide real long-term benefits if you have the appropriate level of understanding of how it works. In recognition of the fact that business life does not always make it easy to fit training into your schedule, we offer a range of options for our Sage payroll courses, enabling you to train at a pace and in a format that is best suited to you and your business.
Who is it for?
Sage Training is ideal for all regular users of the software, whether you are a novice or already have some experience with Sage 50. Even if you have substantial experience with the software, our training can highlight areas in which your existing skills might be added to or enhanced.
What does it involve?
Our courses are delivered in two principal formats.
- Introduction to Sage 50 payroll – 1-day course
This one day course will enable you to develop a clear understanding of the fundamental principles of Sage 50 Payroll software, from the initial setting up, through navigating the software to becoming familiar with the relevant legislation and compiling invaluable reports for your business.
This Sage payroll course is classroom based, allowing you to focus on the key topics free from the distractions within the workplace but includes direct interaction with one of our Sage experts and collaboration with other course delegates to allow open discussion of the topics, any issues that arise, your experiences and the solutions offered by the software.
- In-house Training – £949 for a group of up to 12 per day (ex-travel*)
Our in-house sage payroll courses are closely tailored to the requirements of you and your business through a customised training programme. This training solution, which is provided on your premises, is designed to suit all training levels and to meet any challenges that may arise. We will work with you to develop a bespoke training programme that focuses directly on you and your business.
What Our Training Offers
The key benefits that our training delivers are:
- The opportunity to relate personally with a Sage expert
- The facility to structure your own learning through directing the Sage expert to the particular issues that you want your training to address.
- The ability to acquire hands-on practical experience.
- The freedom to share your experiences with your fellow delegates.
Through our Sage payroll training, you will also discover the most effective ways to save time and add greater efficiency to the utilisation of your software.
By the conclusion of your sage payroll training course you will have learned how to:
- Configure the software to meet company requirements.
- Utilise password protection and restrict user access.
- Audit the legislation settings in your software.
- Create tailored elements for payments, deductions and net payments and analyse and make sense of pay element reports.
- Understand the methodology for creating, editing and customising employee records.
- Create rudimentary pension schemes.
- Set up the nominal link for the posting of salary journals to your accounts software.
Our Sage payroll training is the perfect solution to all of your Sage software training requirements.