At Our Locations
From Mid July in addition to our online training going to start to offer Public Courses.
We will be implementing the following measures to keep your delegates and our employees safe:
- If a delegate has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. new persistent cough, high temperature, loss or change to sense of smell or taste) they must not attend training. We will provide a free transfer to a future course.
- We will implement social distancing measures between everyone at all times during the course and request the same of delegates during breaks. To do this we have reduced class sizes dependent on the size of the room.
- There will be hand sanitisation available and regular hand-washing protocols in place
We have altered our training strategies to ensure that trainers and delegates don’t touch and remain socially distanced during practical sessions
- We will continue to provide gloves for relevant practical sessions
- Face-coverings will not be provided but delegates are welcome to wear their own should they wish.