2020fri28feb9:15 am4:30 pmReport WritingLearn How to Plan & Write Professional Reports9:15 am - 4:30 pm London - Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge Business Centre 46-48 East Smithfield London E1W 1AW Training Course Price : 295
To book your course simply click add to cart & checkout
1 Day Business Report Writing Course
Book On Line Now
Training Course Price
Training Course Detials
The best solution for Report Writing Training
Training Course Detials
The best solution for Report Writing Training Courses
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 8 modules
This intensive, practical, one-day course looks at the various aspects of both planning and writing professional reports. By looking at the anticipated audience, the course focuses on how to prepare reports that will match up to, and exceed, the expectations of the reader.
It will teach you to plan, design and write a structured report, ensuring that only suitable content is included and that the argument provided is logical and provides suitable calls to action.
This course is suitable for anybody that either anticipates having to write reports in the future, or is already having to produce reports and is looking to improve.
Delegates may find that they are operating within 3 main spheres, namely the academic environment, a commercial environment, or one that aims for various reasons at influencing policymakers, such as lobbyists.
- 9 Key Aspects of a Report
- The Definition of a Report
- A Literature Review
- The Introduction
- A Table of Contents
- An Abstract or Executive Summary
- On Time!
- Sound Logic
- Unnecessary Use of Jargon
- Wrong Kind of Results
- Inadequate Content
- Poor Structure
- Not answering the brief
- Have you proof read the report before submitting?
- Is the report jargon free?
- Does all content relate to the stated objectives?
- Are all graphs and tables explained properly?
- Is everything correctly and clearly labelled?
- Is the material presented in relevant and logical sections?
- Does the report answer the needs of the reader?
- Does the report answer the original brief?
- Submitting the report
- Using the checklist to appraise and edit the report
- Writing the report
- Arriving at a conclusion, with a call to action
- Analysing the data and information
- Obtaining or producing the data
- Creating the structure of the report
- Visualising who the reader will be
- Fully understanding the brief
Want to see prices and options for delivery of your training?
friday 28 february 2020 9:15 AM - friday 28 february 2020 4:30 PM
Taylor MasonTraining for the Workplace & Individuals0843 289 1713 PO Box 3125 450 Brook Drive Reading RG1 9RX
London - Tower BridgeTower Bridge Business Centre 46-48 East Smithfield London E1W 1AW