This is a repeating course06/03/2020 9:15 am
2020fri13mar9:15 am4:30 pmCustomer Service TrainingFor anyone in a Customer service role, Front Line, Supervisory or line Management9:15 am - 4:30 pm Manchester - Princess Street, Citibase Business Centre 40 Princess St Manchester M1 6DE Training Course Price : 350
Training Course Price
Training Course Detials
COURSE OUTLINE Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course DURATION This is a one-day training course structured into 10
Training Course Detials
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 10 modules
Is our new one-day Customer Service course up there with the best?
We know it is!
Prepare yourself for a great, interactive and informative day where you will be given a thorough understanding of great customer service, and the skills and proven techniques to really excel in what you do.
As with all our courses, there’s lots of interactivity, with questions, exercises, and discussion points.
What’s more, you get a workbook for your notes as you go along, and which you keep so you can refer back to it after the course.
This course has been designed to suit anyone in a customer service role – either in the front line or in a supervisory or line management position.
Please note, this is a new course, with more interactivity, more content and a completely revised and updated agenda.
We’re sure you’ll love it!
WANT TO BUILD SOLID CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS?
It’s not just about sales, is it?
The way you deal with your customers when they have a problem speaks volumes about you – and the way they will think of you.
In this hands-on, interactive course, we take you through all you need to know to understand what it’s all about, and how to do a great job.
After the course, you’ll return to you job empowered to be more successful, productive – and happier too!
At the end of the day, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate what Customer Service is, and why it is important
- Understand the change nature of customer expectations and how to meet them
- Learn how to solve the three main types of customer problems
- Deal confidently and assertively with difficult people
- Use communication skills effectively and overcome barriers
- Understand which personal skills will help you in your role
- See how exceptional customer service is based on six areas
- Know how great customer service benefits everybody involved
- Learning Objectives
- About the Course
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Customer Needs versus Wants
- What’s In It For Me? (WIIFM)
- Do Not Go Too Far!
- Types of Expectations
- Meeting Expectations
- The Value of Exceeding Expectations
- How Do You Exceed Expectations?
- Handling Complaints
- Resolving Conflict
- Answering Questions
- Questions, Complaints and Conflict
- The 5 Stages of Solving Customer Problems
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
- Dealing with Customer Feedback
- Turning a Problem Into a Solution
- Listening Quiz
- About Communication
- Questioning Skills
- Active Listening
- The Likeability Factor: How Can You Be More Likeable?
- Managing Stress
- Time Management
- Positive Mental Attitude
- The Six Pillars of Customer Service Excellence
- Moments of Truth and Delivering Excellence
- Adopting Personal Service Standards
- The Benefits of Customer Retention
- Customer Benefits
- The Four Levels of Customer Loyalty
- The Emotional Needs that Drive Customer Loyalty
- Are You Ready to Inspire Your Customers?
- Set up your plan of action for the future
friday 13 march 2020 9:15 AM - friday 13 march 2020 4:30 PM