Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP for short) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choice over how you interact with and respond to the world. Once you have a grasp on NLP’s basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP. This one-day workshop will give you some hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and even some self-hypnosis techniques.
To get the most out of this workshop, participants should first complete An Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming.
What Will Students Learn?
- Develop a deeper rapport with others
- Use anchoring to create a desired state of mind
- Become congruent with your inner self
- Understand and apply basic self-hypnosis techniques
- Create goals with momentum using NLP’s outcome framework
Present, interpret, and analyse information using the 7±2 rule and the chunking technique
What Topics are Covered?
- Developing Rapport
- Getting in Tune with Yourself
- Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
- Creating a Desired State with Anchoring
- Chunking Information