This 1 day manager training course is designed to provide you with the skills and understanding to effectively manage yourself and your teams, built from our popular 2 day management skills training course you cover a wide variety of management topics during the day. The aim of this manager course is to revitalise your knowledge and practical abilities in communication, prioritisation, delegation, workload management and assertiveness skills.
The course is extremely interactive with ample opportunity to discuss and analyse your own real life management challenges aiming to overcome these with your new management toolkit realised during the session.
Suited to new, recently promoted or existing managers who haven’t received formalised management training in the past. Offered as a public course around the UK or alternatively have the course delivered at your company and utilise our CTP approach (Customised Training Programme) to have the course fully tailored to organisation and your/your managers training needs.
What you learn:
During your time on this management course you enhance your skills, knowledge and practical abilities in the following areas:
- Communication – giving and receiving feedback, understanding the best type of communication for certain situations
- Prioritising – prioritise your day/workload/time
- Delegation – become an effective delegater and understand the importance of staff empowerment
- Management & Leadership – manage your team (task), lead your team (dynamic)
- Assertiveness – become a confident yet non aggressive team manager
During the course you cover:
With the aim of creating a transferable management toolkit during the session you cover:
Self Management – Your own management style – strengths and weaknesses:
- Time Management,
- Self Awareness
Practical Management & Dynamic Leadership – manage the day to day and understand how to be a good leader
- Defining yours and others expectations
- Dynamic Leadership – how and why is it different from management
- Managing day to day situations – setting standards/objectives and task management
Assertiveness – manage with confidence
- Submissive/aggressive behaviours, their definition and body language
- What’s best for the organisation, not just me?
- Be specific, stay relevant and achieve positive outcomes
- Assertive techniques – saying no assertively
All our in house training course are available to tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for you training, tailored to suit you.
Inhouse training at your premises – £875 for a group of up to 12 (ex vat and travel)
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £225 per delegate (ex vat) including refreshments/certificate/manual
Simply change the end date in the box below to view all courses and locations for this course – click the book now link to book the course.
[checkfront view=L category_id=23]