Health & Safety risk management – NHS Foundation Trust
- Client: South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- South London Healthcare NHS Trust is the product of the merger of three smaller hospital trusts – Queen Mary’s Sidcup NHS Trust (QMS), Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust (QEH) and Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust (BHT) – to create a single hospital on several sites. They serve over a million people, employ over 6,000 staff and have an annual budget of over £400million, making us one of the largest NHS hospital trusts in the country.
- Enquiry: Introduction to Project Management
- Solution: Our lead trainer used our course materials and drew on his 25 years’ experience to make this a unique course.
- Comments: Ron Moody, Health & Safety Risk manager said: The training went very well and Dave is good at his craft, the subject was delivered well and the right level. All those who attended left with a better understanding of project management and the project managers’ role.