Health & Safety Report Writing Training – Electricity North West
- Client: Electricity North West
- Electricity North West owns, operates and maintains the North West’s electricity distribution network, connecting 2.4 million properties, and more than 5 million people in the region to the National Grid.
- They own one of the original 14 regulated electricity distribution networks in England, Wales and Scotland and are regulated by Ofgem – the Office of the gas and electricity markets.
- Enquiry: After delivering 2 previous report writing courses ENW wanted us to deliver a 3rd course and enhance this with a 15 minute 1to1 session with the delegates.
- Solution: Enhanced our Report writing course to meet client requirements.
- Comments: Christine said: provided much needed structure and validation to my report writing style, enjoyable session