Excel Introduction Training Course- In House at your Location, or Our Public courses in London, Birmingham, Reading, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Leeds
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Excel Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Excel.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of MS Excel is required.
Benefits of this Training Course
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics.
- You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
- Understanding and using some of the built in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work and home Excel environments.
- Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Advanced training course.
This is a one-day training course structured into 6 modules
This intensive one-day training course is designed to let users get to grips with the main features of Microsoft Office Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016, including a thorough treatment of the new ‘Ribbon’ interface, originally introduced with Excel 2007. It is entirely ‘hands on’, so those attending will get practice in creating and modifying actual spreadsheets.
The course is intended for new users of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 who want to become productive in the shortest possible time. Delegates should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with Excel is required.
- Starting Out
- About Workbooks
- Exploring your Workbook
- Getting Help with Excel
- The Quick Access Toolbar and File Menu
- The Home Tab
- The Insert Tab
- The Page Layout Tab
- The Formulas Tab
- The Data Tab
- The Review Tab
- Working with Excel
- Moving your Data
- Basic Excel Features
- Smart Tags and Options Buttons
- Editing Tools
- Cell Formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Enhancing a Worksheet’s Appearance
- Using the View Tab
- Managing a Single Window
- Managing Multiple Windows
- Printing your Workbook
- Print Page Layout options
- Using Recommended and Standard Charts
- Chart Elements
- Chart Tools – Design & Format
Our Excel Introduction Public Courses Locations
To find our more on our Excel Intermediate Training venues & dates – to book please call 0843 2891713(local call) or complete an enquiry form
Contact us now and talk to one of our advisers to ask any question you may have about our training.
- Excel Course Feedback Rating
I was in ore off what I had learnt I was in ore off what I had learnt & my confidence was shy high! And with the downloadable Module I can practices at my own speed....So cool. Anthony Moss