Excel Introduction 2010 Training Course
Excel Introduction 2010 Training Course- £295 London all Inclusive
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Excel.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of MS Excel is required.
Benefits of this Training Course
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics.
- You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
- Understanding and using some of the built in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work and home Excel environments.
- Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Advanced training course.
What’s new in Excel 2010
Entering and Editing data
Modifying a Worksheet
Moving and copying data
Preparing to print
Our Excel Intermediate 2010 Training venues & dates – to book please call 0843 2891713(local call) or complete an enquiry form
|Thu 24 Mar 2016||Limehouse||Book Now||Fri 2 Sep 2016||Limehouse||Book Now|
|Tue 29 Mar 2016||Limehouse||Book Now||Wed 14 Sep 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now|
|Fri 8 Apr 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now||Tue 27 Sep 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now|
|Wed 20 Apr 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now||Tue 11 Oct 2016||Limehouse||Book Now|
|Mon 9 May 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Limehouse||Book Now|
|Thu 26 May 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now||Fri 11 Nov 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now|
|Thu 16 Jun 2016||Limehouse||Book Now||Mon 28 Nov 2016||Limehouse||Book Now|
|Fri 8 Jul 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now||Fri 16 Dec 2016||Bloomsbury||Book Now|
|Mon 1 Aug 2016||Limehouse||Book Now||Mon 2 Jan 2017||Bloomsbury||Book Now|
|Fri 12 Aug 2016||Limehouse||Book Now||Thu 12 Jan 2017||Limehouse||Book Now|
|Wed 24 Aug 2016||Limehouse||Book Now||Mon 20 Feb 2017||Limehouse||Book Now|
|Tue 28 Mar 2017||Limehouse||Book Now|
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suitesModern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
“What do I get on the day?”
Courses start at 9:30am.
Contains unit objectives, exercises and space to write notes
Available throughout the day:
Available online. 100+ pages with step-by-step instructions
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus: