The professional Supervisor
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training like never before. Learning how to supervise new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This three-day workshop will help you teach participants how to overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter.
What you learn:
The current outline for the professional supervisor course enables participants to:
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role
- Recognise the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organisation
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritise effectively
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict
During the course you cover:
During this interactive, linked and practical supervisory course, you learn about:
- Adjusting to Your Role
- A Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Making Plans
- Setting Goals
- The Situational Leadership Model
- Problem Employees
- Team Development
- The Communication Process
Delivered over 3 days.
All our in house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
In house training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 per day plus travel charged at 45 pence per mile