This key account management training course will give delegates a fundamental understanding of the key account management process and enable them to develop effective skills and knowledge to maximise their leverage in developing, managing and creating value for their organisations as Key Account Managers.
What will I learn
During this interactive, linked and practical key account management course, you will learn about:
- Background and business drivers for key account management
- Key account manager role
- Understanding the key account development model
- Creating the corporate relationship with the customer.
- Negotiating Key Account Status
- Internal impact of key account management
- Impact on the customers business of key account management
- Understanding the business needs of the key account.
- Key account key performance indicators
Run In House In-house Courses – £949 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over: 1 day
*All prices are excluding travel charged with at 45 pence per mile.
This course is currently unavailable as a public course