Customer Service Training
Our customer service training course provides you, whether you are an existing or new to handling, selling to, or dealing with customers, the skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
By attending the course you learn how to deliver an excellent customer experience whilst understanding the impact you have on how your customers perceive you and your organisation.
The course enhances your skills in communication techniques, handling difficult situations and provides the skills to project a professional and positive image of you and your company. Ensuring your clients have the best possible experience when dealing with you.
Exceptional customer care is paramount in today’s competitive market and ensuring that your customers return to you first through your positive actions reinforces your companies brand image and helps retain and grow your customer base.
During this practical, linked and relevant customer service training you explore what you do and what you should do to delight your customer base. In today’s market place customers can interact with you through a variety of channels – face to face, telephone, email and web chat. This customer service training explores these channels with the aim of providing you / or your teams with a toolkit to manage each customer intervention appropriately.
The training is usually tailored for In Business training to ensure a fully linked learning experience where you can share real life situations and solutions. Our public courses also enable individuals to share experience and best practice across a wide range of businesses.
Become client centric with this customer service training, understand your customers perceptions and their expectations to really make a difference!
What you learn:
The current outline for the customer service training enables you to:
- Successfully communicate with your customers
- Create a lasting impression, ensuring your customers come back to you first
- Understand the value of customers to your organisation
- Deliver exceptional customer care
- Handle difficult customer situations
- Protect your brand
- Work with your own in internal customers to achieve a positive response for your clients
- Do what they say they are going to do, to keep customers satisfied
- Understand the customer service requirements for different channels
During the course you cover:
During this interactive, linked and practical customer service course, you learn about:
- Projecting the right first impression – the 3 second rule
- Positive steps to excellent customer service – what can you do differently
- Moments of truth in customer service – case studies on poor and exceptional customer service
- The importance of communication in customer service and how to improve your communication skills – including non verbal communication
- Handling complaints, anger and difficult customers professionally
- Active listening and questioning techniques
- Talking to customers over the telephone – telephone etiquette – the do’s and don’ts, effective call handling
- Face to Face customer handling
- Email/Web Chat – choose your words carefully!
- Building rapport with your customers
- Making the most of your voice, understanding tone
- How to use body language
- Barriers to communicating effectively – be assertive not aggressive
- Making a difference to your customers – manage expectations
- Identifying your customers and their expectations from your organisation
- Working in as part of a team to improve the customer experience
What did you think?
“This course was fantastic and Quentin was very knowledgeable experienced and a really good trainer. I got everything I wanted to from today”
Jo Clarke – Active Learning Childcare
“An excellent course and trainer”
Danielle Goodall – Birmingham City University
“Brilliant, fun and enjoyable”
Kevin McLaughlin – Net Connection Systems
All our in house training course are available to tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for you training, tailored to suit you.
Inhouse training at your premises – £875 for a group of up to 12 (ex vat and travel)
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £225 per delegate (ex vat) including refreshments/certificate/manual