Project Management Courses
Project Management training is now used in every business sector in the UK. The expectations of customers, shareholders and business partners increase all the time, and effective project management is the key to improving quality and delivery in every significant area of a competitive business.
The Key Benefits of attending one of our project management courses include:
- Better up-front estimating,planning, and project definition
- Faster execution by using common processes and templates
- Fewer “surprises” as problems are pre-empted or discovered early due to active project management monitoring
- Improved project management communication leading to better decision making
- Greater client satisfaction as a result of reduced rework and improved first round quality.
If you need project management training, you can get the essential project management skills right here by taking part in one of our project management courses.
Browse through the project management courses and contact us for more information. see public course details
|Course||Duration||Cost In-house*||Enquire about In-house course|
|Project Management Training – Introduction||1 day||£949||enquire|
|Project Management Training – Intermediate||1 day||£949||enquire|
|Project Management Training – Advanced||1 day||£949||enquire|
|Effective Planning and Scheduling Course||2 days||£1,898||enquire|
|Understanding Project Management – Course||3 days||£2,650||enquire|
* VAT and travel costs are not included in price