Admin Assistant Skills
Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on job satisfaction is our relationship with others. Our work should not be a burden to us and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields.
We are human beings working with other human beings. This admin assistant skills course is about working to the best of your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
What you learn:
The current outline for the skills for the admin assistant skills course enables you to:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- How to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improved communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increased effectiveness in recognising and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
During the course you cover:
During this interactive, linked and practical skills for the administration assistant course you will learn about:
- Personal best, professional best
- Putting others at ease
- Distorted thinking
- The steps to feeling good
- Understanding and improving your assertiveness
- Communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Setting goals
- Working as a team and with difficult people
- Learning to say no
- Dealing with stress
All our in house training course are available to tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for you training, tailored to suit you.
Inhouse training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 (ex travel charged at 45 pence per mile)
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £295 per delegate including refreshments/certificate/manual