Suitable only for proficient users of word, attending this microsoft word for advanced users introduces you to the advanced functions of the application. Understand and be able to work with extremely large documents, merge documents with databases, create forms, indexes and create and run macros.
As we are able to train on all versions of word please let us know which version of Microsoft Word you are using when you enquire, we can train 2003 / 2007 / 2010 applications.
What will I learn?
This Microsoft word for advanced users course will teach the participants to:
- Have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Word
- Perform the most advanced functions
- Merge your documents with databases for mail-shots and producing well-defined forms.
- Work with extremely large documents
- Use macros
Using Mail Merge
- Creating form letters
- Working with data sources
- Creating mailing labels
Working with Forms
- Creating forms
- Modifying forms
- Protecting and printing forms
Working with Large Documents
- Master documents
- Footnotes and endnotes
- Bookmarks and cross-references
Managing Document Revision
- Using track changes
- Comparing document versions
- Recording and running macros
- Modifying and deleting macros
- Using macros in forms
- Creating custom menus
- Customising toolbars
All our in house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
In house training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 per day (ex travel*)
*Travel charged at 45 pence per mile
Word Advanced – Public Course Dates
(Word Beginners and Intermediate Dates available at the same venues)