Performance appraisal training is an essential component of employee development. Someone once said, “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” And, remember what the German philosopher Goethe said: “Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being.” Setting goals and objectives to aim for will give employees a unified focus and targets to aim for. You must also learn how to give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop. Performance appraisals involve all these activities.
What you learn:
Performance appraisal training enables you to:
- Recognise the importance of having a performance appraisal process for employees
- Understand how to work with employees to set performance standards and goals
- Develop skills in observing and giving feedback, listening and asking questions, for improved performance
- Identify an effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere
- Develop strategies for managing employee performance
During the course you cover:
All our in-house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
In-house training at your premises – £949.00 for a group of up to 12 per day plus travel charged at 45 pence per mile