Delegation skills training is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegation prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organisation.
Delegation is also often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This one-day workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and who to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step to see where the pitfalls lie and what we can do about getting around them.
What you learn:
The current outline for the delegation course enables you to:
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into their job and how it can make them more successful
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Ask better questions and listen more effectively
- Recognise common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Test their delegation skills
During the course you cover:
During this interactive delegation course, you will learn about:
- The advantages and disadvantages of delegation
- The four basic steps and different degrees of delegation
- Tools to help pick the right people for the right jobs
- Monitoring, communicating and giving feedback
All our in house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
In house training at your premises – £949.00 for a group of up to 12 per day
* Prices do not include travel, charged at 45pence per mile