Teams are an important building block of successful organisations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organisations.With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organisation can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together?
This one-day course can help you get there!
What will I learn
The current outline for the Building Better Teams course covers:
- Defining teams – •Group•Who comes together•Shared leadership•Mutual responsibility•Conscious authority•Agreed-on goals•Mutually effective
- Establishing team norms
- Working as a team
- Your team player type
- Building team trust
- The stages of team development
- Team building with TORI – •T is for Trust•O is for Openness•R is for Realization•I is for Interdependence
- Communication – Building Better Teams
- Becoming a good team player
During this interactive, linked and practical team building course, you will learn about:
- The value of working as a team
- How to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Their team player style and how it can be used effectively
- Ways to build team trust
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
Run In House In-house Courses – £949 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over: 1 day
*All prices are excluding travel which is charged at 45p per mile.
This course is not currently available as a public course.