Social Media Training
Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This two-day Social Media Training Course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place.
In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.
What will I learn
The current outline for the marketing with social media course enables you to:
- Describe the value of social media to their marketing plan
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan
- Manage difficult social media situations
- Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan
- Speak about specialty sites and social medial management tools
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust their plan as the online world evolves
During this marketing with social media course, you will learn about:
- What is social media?
- Understanding the marketing mix
- Developing a social media plan
- Building your social media team
- Using social media to build internal communities
- Analysing your impact with metrics
- Keeping on top of the trends
- Damage control
- Using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Building a blog or vlog (including using YouTube)
- Using specialty sites (e.g. Pinterest and Yammer)
- Using social media management tools
- Launching your plan
Run In House In-house Courses – £875 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over: 2 days
*All prices are excluding VAT, travel is charged with In-house courses at 45p per mile.
This course is currently unavailable as a public course