How do you prevent harassment from occurring? What sort of policies should be in place? What should managers do to protect their employees? And if a complaint is filed, what will we do? All these questions and more will be answered in this two day course.
What will I learn?
The current outline for this workplace harassment training course enables you to:
- Understand what behaviour is and is not appropriate in the workplace, and why
- Help your company create and implement a harassment policy
- Protect yourself and your staff against harassment incidents and complaints
- Understand when mediation is and is not appropriate
- Understand the four-stage complaint resolution process
- Help identify solutions to a harassment complaint
During this workplace harassment training course, you will learn about:
- Reasonable man/woman guidelines
- Benefits of harassment training
- Types of harassment
- Preventing harassment
- Protecting yourself from harassment
- Confronting a harasser
- The effective NO
- The four stage complaint process
- False complaints
- Keeping the workplace running
Run In House: In-house Courses – £949 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over: 2 days
*All prices are excluding travel charged at 45 pence per mile.