Stress Relief and Reduction
Ideally suited to individuals/teams wishing to learn to manage stress
Stress seems like an inevitable part of life. The demands at work, home and society can place a lot of stress on just about anyone.
This one-day course helps you to learn to manage stress by helping you identify your own personal stressors and to explore some proven ways to manage and prevent stress.
What will I learn
The current outline for this stress relief and reduction training course teaches you to:
- Understand stress
- Be better able to deal with stressful situations
- Become more stress-resilient
- Personalise techniques to manage stress
- Develop time management and problem-solving skills
During this stress relief and stress reduction training course, you will learn about:
- Defining stress
- The causes and costs
- Understanding and managing precipitating factors
- Holmes-Rahe stress inventory
- The triple A approach: Alter, Avoid and Accept
- Being flexible in the face of change
- Dealing with anger and worry
- Solving problems
- Building supportive relationships
- Using humour
- Relaxation techniques
- Nutrition, exercise and sleep
- Making the most of vacations
- Redefine your expectations
- Getting organised at work and at home
- Delegating and saying no.
All our in-house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
In-house training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 per day (ex-travel*)
*Travel charged at 45 pence per mile