This is a three-day overview of human resource issues facing today’s business owners and managers. You do not always have the expertise to deal with many employee relationship issues you face, and yet you will be expected to make decisions that are both effective and legal. This course will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview, discuss orientation and cover some issues that arise after the hiring process(such as diversity issues, compensation and discipline).
What will I learn
The current outline for this HR for non HR managers training course teaches you:
- The latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional.
- How to write job specifications and identify core competencies.
- Methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioural description interviewing techniques.
- How to get employees off to a good start.
- How to deal with compensation and benefits.
- How to maintain healthy employee relations.
- How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process.
During this HR for non HR managers training course, you will learn about:
- Planning employee orientation
- The interview process
- Using behaviour description interviewing
- The importance of job descriptions
- Advertising for resumes
- Compensation and benefits
- Discipline and termination
In-house Courses – £949 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over: 3 days
*All prices are excluding travel charged at 45 pence per mile.
This course is currently unavailable as a public course