Conflict Resolution – Dealing with difficult people
Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others. If we approach difficulties as needing to take place in one or a series of conversations, and we approach those conversations with a plan, we will find that we have less difficult people to deal with. More often than not, we will also have more meaningful and significant conversations. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
What will I learn
During this interactive, linked and practical conflict resolution training course, you will learn about:
- Conflict as communication
- Benefits of confrontation
- Preventing problems
- Getting focused
- Dealing with anger (yours and others)
- Dealing with problems
- The three step conflict resolution model
- Changing yourself
- Why don’t people do what they are supposed to?
- De-stress options to use when things get ugly
The current outline for this conflict resolution training course enables you to:
- Recognise how your own attitudes and actions impact others.
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
Run In House: In-house Courses – £949 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over: 1 day
*All prices are excluding travel charged at 45 pence per mile.
This course is currently unavailable as a public course.