Business Plan Writing
This business plan writing course provides grounding in how to write a business plan, measure, implement and review business plans.You will have the benefit of a relaxed but professional learning environment, an experienced trainer and the opportunity to ask questions, so you are 100% sure you understand all the course content.
What will I learn
The current outline for the business plan writing course enables you to:
- Identify the key steps in the business planning process
- Devise, evaluate and implement a successful business plan
- Develop key performance indicators to track progress versus the business plan
- Manage the financial aspects of a business plan
- Review and revision of the business plan
During this business plan writing course, you will learn about:
The Key Elements of a Business Plan
- What is the business plan? – Purpose and key element, write a business plan
- Understanding the business plan cycle
- Techniques for developing your business plan
- Relating your plan to your objectives and strategy
- Market analysis – SWOT, market size, and future
Run In-House: In-house Courses – £949 per day
Duration: This course is delivered over 1 day
*All prices are excluding travel charged at 45 pence per mile.
This course is currently unavailable as a public course
All our in-house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates need with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.