Telephone Techniques Course
This Telephone Techniques Course is designed to provide the key skills required to deliver professional customer service and telephone etiquette.
With the telephone still remaining the number one communication tool for today’s modern businesses it is vital that your teams and your customers interact professionally and that they understand the challenges faced in delivering the ever more demanding customer experience your customers expect.
This telephone techniques course provides each learner with the knowledge and practical abilities required to meet these expectations and deliver a first class experience. Using up to date phone training methodologies the course is suited mainly to existing teams due to the shortened length.
During the learning experience emphasis is placed on real life examples and situations alongside fundamental skills in managing difficult situations, using tone and words effectively and structuring telephone calls.
What you learn:
The current outline for the telephone techniques course enables you to:
- Provide telephone users with skills and knowledge to utilise the telephone as an effective communication tool
- Understand the differences between tone and words
- Deliver professional yet warm telephone calls
- Structure their phone calls
- Create a professional image of the organisation
During the course you cover:
During this interactive, linked and practical telephone techniques course, you will cover:
- Create a professional image on the telephone
- Use telephone communication to your advantage and be aware of its limitations
- Use your voice and language to sound professional
- Control a call and gain information
- Question and listen effectively
- Manage a difficult situation assertively
- Understand and learn the differences in customer service styles
- Cope with complaining customers
- Work with internal clients and teams effectively
In house training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 (ex travel charged at 45 pence per mile)
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £295 per delegate including refreshments/certificate/manual