CIEH Training Skills and Practice Level 3
This is an essential qualification for anyone wishing to become a CIEH registered trainer* or to update and refresh their training skills and practice.
This is the benchmark trainer skills qualification for CIEH registered trainers delivering training that is not publicly funded. It is ideal for first-time trainers who need to understand the basics of training skills and practice or those looking to refine their techniques.
What you learn:
- Understand your own role and responsibilities in relation to training
- Understand appropriate training and learning approaches in a specialist area
- Demonstrate your session planning skills
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Understand the use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
During the course you cover:
The programme covers the following topics:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Ice breakers/ground rules/learners needs
- Record keeping
- Learning styles and preferences
- Approach to training/learning
- Factors influencing learning
- Developing learning outcomes
- Planning and preparation
- Selecting resources
- Styles and communication
- Ground rules/feedback/evaluation
- Record keeping
- Preparing to micro teach/timetable
- To be successful in the assessment, delegates must submit one assignment, which involves delivering a micro-teach session at the end of the training.
- Successful participants will be awarded a CIEH certificate.
- The CIEH recommend refresher training every 3 years.
CIEH Training skills and practice level 3 is currently available as In Business Training at your premises for groups.
Cost for the courses is:
In Business Training – £1100 for delivery per day (3 days required) for a group of up to 12, includes all exam and registration fees (ex travel charged at 45 pence per mile)