Benefits of Secretary Training
Knowledge and skills development is vital to the health of organisations. We live in an information age today, and organisations are routinely valued not just on their physical but on their intellectual capital. Training is one of the chief methods of maintaining and improving intellectual capital, so the quality of an organisation’s training affects its value. Untrained or poorly trained employees cost significantly more to support than well-trained employees do.
As a secretary or administration person your work often consists of supporting management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication, or organisational skills.
Equally you might manage all the administrative details of running a high-level conference or arrange take the minutes at meetings and prepare meeting documents for review.
With such a wide and varied role it is never more important that you have a multitude of skills and talents to become successful in this role.
As mentioned earlier knowledge and skills development is the back bone of any organisation and your development in this role is just as important and justify’s the Benefits of Secretary Training.
Some of the broader benefits of receiving training include
- Workers are helped to focus, and priority is placed on empowering employees.
- Productivity is increased, positively affecting the bottom line.
- Employee confidence is built, keeping and developing key performers, enabling team development and contributing to better team/organisation morale.
- Employees are kept current on new job-related information, thereby contributing significantly to better customer service.
- Employees are updated on new and enhanced skills, with a view to aligning them to business goals and objectives.
- After a downsizing, remaining workers are given the technical and management skills to handle increased workloads.
- Companies with business problems are given a fresh or unbiased professional opinion or exploration, evaluation, or critique.
- Job satisfaction, employee motivation and morale are increased, reducing employee turnover.
- Processes increase in efficiency, resulting in financial gain.
- Innovation is increased, bringing new strength to strategies, products and the company’s capacity to adopt new technologies and methods.
More specific benefits to receiving training in secretary skills include:
Planning & Organisation
Meetings and Presentations
Departmental Improvement Suggestions
Without a secretary or executive PA to organise, plan, communicate and help manage situations a company can find it’s self in disarray very quickly
Enhance your skills and abilities to find out more click here https://taylor-mason.co.uk/secretary-pa-development.html
Consequently, if your organisation does not see the need to train you, we encourage you to do something about it, considering the immense benefits you will enjoy. The more skillful and knowledgeable you are, the more valuable you will be and there will always be something for you to do to earn a living.
Book a Public Course Online below or Contact us now and talk to one of our advisers.
tue03sep(sep 3)9:30 amwed04(sep 4)4:30 pmSecretary & PA TrainingEnhance your skills and abilities9:30 am - 4:30 pm (4) GMT Birmingham City Centre, 1 Victoria Square Regus Office, B1 1BD Training Course Price : £595
tue10sep(sep 10)9:30 amwed11(sep 11)4:30 pmSecretary & PA TrainingEnhance your skills and abilities9:30 am - 4:30 pm (11) GMT Birmingham City Centre, 1 Victoria Square Regus Office, B1 1BD Training Course Price : £595
tue17sep(sep 17)9:30 amwed18(sep 18)4:30 pmSecretary & PA TrainingEnhance your skills and abilities9:30 am - 4:30 pm (18) GMT London Marble Arch, Garfield House 86 Edgware Road London W2 2EA Training Course Price : £595