Anger is a universal experience. Dogs get angry, bees get angry, and so do humans, is a key work & life skill. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organisations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. The co-worker who can productively confront his teammate about his negative attitude increases his team’s chance of success as well as minimises destructive conflicts. The customer service agent who can defuse the angry customer not only keeps her customers loyal but makes her own day less troublesome. This one-day workshop is designed to help give you and your organisation that edge.
What will I learn
During this anger management training course, you will learn about:
- What is anger?
- Costs and pay-offs
- Using an anger log
- The anger process
- How does anger affect our thinking?
- Understanding behaviour types
- Managing anger
- Communication tips and tricks
The current outline for this anger management training course teaches you to:
- Recognise how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behaviour.
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner
All our in-house training course are available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
In-house training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 per day (ex travel*)
This course is currently unavailable as a public course.