This is a repeating course26/08/2021 9:30 am
To book your course simply click add to cart & checkout
Training Course Price
Book Online Now!
Training Course Details
COURSE OUTLINE for Time Management Training Full details of modules and topics covered in
Training Course Details
COURSE OUTLINE for Time Management Training
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 10 modules
This one-day workshop is designed to provide delegates with the skills required to analyse their use of time and to give practical tools to improve their own self-management.
Anyone who needs to manage their time! This includes senior managers, line managers and supervisors, administrators, project managers and many more
- Often run late?
- Overschedule yourself?
- Feel that you are forced to rush jobs?
- Lack real control of your workload?
Time management has been in existence for a long time, but the term creates a false impression because time cannot be managed: we can only manage ourselves and our use of time.
So time management is actually self-management, and all time management skills can be learned.
We teach you how to build time management techniques into your daily routine so you can recognize and solve personal time management problems, staying in control of your working day.
The result? Your working day will be less stressful, more productive and much more enjoyable.
Why We Need Time Management
- Values and Priorities
- The Prioritisation Grid
- Urgent versus Important
- Benefit versus Effort
- Time Robbers Imposed by Others
- Time Robbers Imposed by You
- Benefits of Planning
- Guidelines and Tools for Efficient Planning
- The Difference Between Planning and Scheduling
- Five Minutes Before the Hour
- Dump, Delay, Delegate and Do
- Using the 4 Ds
- Guidelines for Keeping a Piece of Paper
- What makes the 4 Ds easy
- What is Delegation?
- The Five Levels of Delegation
- Five Steps to Delegation
- Keeping Responsibility
- When You Cannot Delegate
- Why You Need to Set Goals NOW
- Knowing What You Want to Accomplish
- The Three Ps of Goals
- SMART Goals
- The Need for Organisation
- Organising your Day – Using a “To Do” List
- Pareto – the 80-20 Rule – and Quick Wins
- Organising your Workspace
- Effective E-mail Operation
- The Batching Technique
- Streamlining Your Approach with STING
- Meetings and Phone Calls
- What is a Time Map?
- Scheduling of Demanding Tasks
- Productivity Analysis
- Using Technology
thursday 28 october 2021 9:30 AM - thursday 28 october 2021 4:30 PM
Taylor MasonTraining for the Workplace & Individuals0843 289 1713 PO Box 3125 450 Brook Drive Reading RG1 9RX