This is a repeating course3rd september 2019 9:30 am
fri26jul9:15 pm4:30 pmEvent OverSupervisor TrainingPut 'man management' concepts into practice9:15 pm - 4:30 pm Birmingham, Queensway, McLaren Building 46 The Priory, Queensway Birmingham B4 7LR Training Course Price : £350
To book your course simply click add to cart & checkout
1-day Supervisor Training
Book Your Place now!
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this course!
Training Course Price
Training Course Detials
COURSE OUTLINE DURATION This is a one-day training course structured into 11 modules COURSE AIMS This one-day workshop deals with the leadership and interpersonal side of
Training Course Detials
This is a one-day training course structured into 11 modules
This one-day workshop deals with the leadership and interpersonal side of supervision, in development of teams and relationships, coaching and instruction, discipline and providing feedback.
Staff supervisors and line managers, present and aspiring, who want an insight into how to put ‘man management’ concepts into practice and achieve better results from their staff.
- What is Leadership?
- Brief History of Leadership Studies
- The Leadership Formula
- Direction and Support
- Team Based Results
- The Four Stages of Teams
- How Can I Help?
- Team Problem-Solving
- Characteristics of Vital Team Players
- Key Attributes of The High Performing Team
- Scenarios Exercise for Leadership
- Rules and the Need for Discipline
- Gross Misconduct
- Essential Components of a Disciplinary Procedure
- Investigating a Complaint
- Taking Disciplinary Action
- Constructive Feedback
- Praising the Individual
- Tools and Techniques: The Sandwich Technique
- Model for Giving Feedback – BOOST
- How to Give Feedback – EECC model
- Factors Which Make It Difficult To Receive Feedback
- Top Feedback Tips
- Coping with Criticism
- How Things Get Misinterpreted
- Key Actions
- Skills Practice
- The Benefits of Coaching
- The Six Step Process
- Role Play
- Observation Guidelines
My Course was the one day New Supervisor Training, which I found very interesting and learnt some invaluable skills to help me in my newly promoted position within my organisation. Lindsey Hobley - Wirral
(Friday) 9:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Other course dates at this location
3rd september 2019 9:30 am
Taylor MasonTraining for the Workplace & Individuals0843 289 1713 PO Box 3125 450 Brook Drive Reading RG1 9RX