This is a repeating course04/10/2019 9:15 am
2019wed27nov9:15 am4:30 pmReceptionist SkillsTraining for the first Person your Customers Meet9:15 am - 4:30 pm Manchester - Princess Street, Citibase Business Centre 40 Princess St Manchester M1 6DE Training Course Price : £295
To book your course simply click add to cart & checkout
Receptionist Training - Reading
Training Course Price
Training Course Detials
Professional Receptionist Skills COURSE OUTLINE Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
Training Course Detials
Professional Receptionist Skills
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 14 modules
To raise the awareness of customer service at the reception desk and assist delegates in providing exceptional customer care.
All front-line reception staff who directly come into contact with customers, both face-to-face or on the telephone.
- Do your customers encounter staff who do not do your company justice?
- Are your people well-meaning but unaware of the effect they have on people?
- Or are they just in need of some gentle prodding and team building?
You only have one chance to create a good first impression, making receptionists and telephonists vitally important (and often under-rated) members of your team.
We work with you to define your objectives, the areas we need to cover and the best method of training delivery for your particular circumstances.
The result? Your customers will have a positive experience when dealing with your company, motivating them to favour you in the future.
- Understand the importance of the Receptionist role in delivering excellence in customer care
- Have a common understanding of what exceptional customer care looks like, and gain tips and tactics to demonstrate this level of service
- Understand the importance, and use of, the telephone in delivering exceptional customer service
- Customer Service Exercise
- Bet You Didn’t Know That
- Superior Receptionist Behaviours
- What Do You See?
- First Impressions
- Moments of Truth
- Good vs Exceptional Customer Service
- Why Communication Goes Wrong
- Getting Communications Across
- Personal Communication Style Questionnaire
- What Are Open Questions?
- What are Closed Questions?
- T.E.D. Technique for Open Questions
- Funnelling Technique
- Listening Skills Questionnaire
- Listening Skills Tips/Techniques
- Telephone Skills Self Diagnostic
- Inappropriate Language/Phrases Exercise
- Effective Telephone Communicators
- Poor Telephone Communicators
- Six Steps to Handling an Incoming Call
- Warm Transfer of Calls
- Message Taking
- Car wars exercise
- Assertiveness, Aggressiveness and Passivity
- Assertiveness – The 3 Steps
- Assertive Skill Practice
- Positive Words and Phrases
- Words and Phrases Exercise
- Irate People – Tips and Tactics
wednesday 27 november 2019 9:15 AM - wednesday 27 november 2019 4:30 PM
Taylor MasonTraining for the Workplace & Individuals0843 289 1713 PO Box 3125 450 Brook Drive Reading RG1 9RX