This is a repeating course03/10/2019 9:15 am
2019fri15nov9:15 am4:30 pmEvent OverPerformance ManagementTake your skills to a higher level9:15 am - 4:30 pm Reading Greyfriars, 9 Greyfriars Road Reading Berkshire RG1 1NU Training Course Price : £350
To book your course simply click add to cart & checkout
Performance Management - Beyond The Basics - Reading
Book On Line Now!
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this course!
Training Course Price
Training Course Detials
Performance Management: Beyond the Basics COURSE OUTLINE Full details of modules and
Training Course Detials
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 9 modules
This intensive one-day workshop is designed to develop practical skills in managing staff beyond the basics. It creates an understanding of delegation, communication and assertiveness as a basis for lessons on giving feedback and performance counselling. There is also treatment, via short case studies, of a number of common difficult scenarios, and ends with an extremely useful section which deals with the development of delegates general management skills.
Managers and supervisors, present and aspiring, with an understanding of the basics of managing staff, who want to take their skills and knowledge to a higher level.
- Knowledge Skills Checklist
- What is Delegation?
- The Five Levels of Delegation
- Five Steps to Delegation
- When Delegation is not Possible
- Delegation – Benefits and Barriers
- Delegation Process
- What is Communication?
- Benefits of Good Communication Skills
- Why Communication Goes Wrong
- Communication Methods
- What is Assertiveness?
- What is Aggressiveness?
- What is Passivity?
- Assertiveness – the 3 Steps
- Assertiveness Practice
- Feedback – the EEC Model
- Receiving Feedback
- Feedback Exercises
- The Performance Counselling (P.C.) Meeting
- Performance Counselling Meeting: Preparation
- Conducting the Performance Counselling Meeting
- Performance Counselling Meeting Process
- Exercise: Friday The 13th!
- Factors to Consider Before Implementing Disciplinary Procedure
- New Manager
- Romance in the Office
- Sloppy Work
- Unacceptable Banter
- Resistance to Change
- Dealing with Body Odour
- Clumsy Management
- Developing your Knowledge / Experience
- Developing your Skills / Competencies
- Developing your Attitude
friday 15 november 2019 9:15 AM - friday 15 november 2019 4:30 PM