Attending management courses has many associated benefits not just to you but to your teams, peers and other managers.
In today’s busy environment, we are all aiming to achieve as much as possible as quickly as possible, whilst trying to protect the bottom line. In order to meet these often stretching and vertical challenges we call consistently upon our managers to deliver, whether through staff management, budget management or providing up to the minute management reports our managers are the frontline in the organisation.
So how much time has been dedicated to management development?
As organisations and teams grow, managers have often been promoted from within or have just been part of the existing management team for a while, either way the development and training of managers is crucial in meeting the daily challenges faced by all companies.
Choose the right management development path:
Choosing the correct level of management training is often tricky, to help you decide what management course is right for you we have designed a management development pathway, enabling you to attend one of the courses or to continue your development through to a full management qualification:
- New Managers – Option 1 – Essential Management Skills, 1 Day – ILM endorsed course for new managers.
- New Managers – Option 2 – Management Skills Training, 2 Day – a non accredited in-depth management course – the fundamental skills to management with the option for full tailoring (CTP)
- Existing Managers (non trained)– Option 1 – Management Skills Training, 2 Day – same course as the New Managers version but delivered with the understanding that you have a great understanding of management
- Existing Managers – Option 2 – Accredited Management Training Level 3, 4 days – accredited management training complete with assessment and credits for learning, ideal for more experienced existing managers.
- Existing Managers (trained), Option 1 – Advanced Management Skills Level 4, 5 days – accredited level 4 course covering advanced management techniques complete with assessments and assignments during the programme.
- Existing Managers (skilled) Options – CMI or ILM level 4 or 5 full qualification programmes, long term development programmes receiving recognised qualifications in management.
NEW – Manager Training ! – 1 Day management training course for new, recently promoted or existing managers
Additional Management Development Courses?
- The above pathways are designed to provide managers with a robust and solid set of skills, knowledge and abilities to successfully manage themselves and their teams and cover a wide range of subject matter. However we also understand that there a range of additional skills required to further enhance and develop you as a manager. For example – Understanding finance and budget control or performance management! See the table below for a sample of additional courses available to you. Can’t find the course you want – contact us!
Why choose our management training?
Our management courses are delivered to the highest standards by our lead trainers who all have real world senior manager experience which brings an ‘experience’ element to the training courses we deliver. This ensures our trainers understand the challenges faced and can relate to our learners from a ground level up. To further support the training we have invested in accreditation of our courses through recognised awarding bodies such as the ILM and OCN. These courses provide an accredited certificate for each attending learner. Equally we offer tailored management programmes designed specifically around your key development areas ensuring a linked and relevant solution.
A selection of our management training courses are outlined below, they are available at your office or from our 7 UK training venues. Simply click the course link to view the content or alternatively if you have a specific request contact one of our friendly and informed team who are able to create and design a fully tailored management training course.
|Course||Duration||Delivery Method||Enquire about these courses|
|Essential Management Skills (ILM Endorsed)||1 day||In-House & Public||enquire|
|Management Skills Training||2 days||In-House & Public||enquire|
|Accredited Management Training Level 3||4 Days||In-House & Public||enquire|
|Advanced Management Skills Training Level 4||5 days||In-House||enquire|
|Delegation Skills Training||1 day||In-House||enquire|
|Performance Appraisal Training||1 day||In-House||enquire|
|Balanced Scorecard Training||1 day||In-House||enquire|
|Budget Managament Course||1 day||In-House||enquire|
|Finance for Non Financial Managers||1 Day||In-House & Public||enquire|