Accredited Supervisor Training Level 3
This 1 day accredited supervisor training course provides new or existing supervisors with the underpinning skills and knowledge to become exceptional team managers.
The course has been designed to ensure that all supervisors whether recently promoted or already in post, gain all the skills they need to become an effective supervisor whilst being officially recognised for their new skills.
This course is licensed, accredited and regulated by the Open College Network who are members of the CIPD and ILM. The Open College Network is a leading UK awarding organisation, offering high quality, flexible, credit-based qualifications supporting both the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the new Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Upon completion you will receive an accredited certificate at Level 3 from the Open College Network.
What you learn:
Upon completion of this supervisor course delegates should be able to:
- Identify best practice in giving verbal feedback
- Use the EEEC model (Example, Effect, Expectation, Consequence)
- Understand and be able to give feedback positively
- Be able to give consistency, personally and as part of a group
- Set and maintain standards
- Be able to prioritise effectively and understand how to make good decisions and use prioritising techniques
- Delegate successfully
- Be able to motivate teams
- Understand strengths and weaknesses within the team (SWOT)
- Be an effective time manager
- Create and link back to the workplace an action plan to help embed the training to their everyday duties
During the course you cover:
Personal Effectiveness, Communication Skills & Team Management
- Understand your own and others expectations and responsibilities of the supervisory role
- Prioritise workloads – be more time efficient
- Develop skills of delegation and put them in to practice
- Develop effective feedback techniques, both with your team and senior management
- Understand your team, its dynamics and utilise motivational techniques to get the best from them.
All our in-house training course are available to tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
Inhouse training at your premises – £949 for a group of up to 12 including all assessment. Registration fee per delegate £9.00.
Price does not include travel, charged at 45 pence per mile.
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £295 per delegate including refreshments/certificate/manual